Monday, July 19, 2010

Fresh update after 4 months

Busy Busy Busy with the work until no time to update my blog. It's been 4 months already since my last update. And I'm already working in Brunei Darussalam for more half of year. Working for the Ferry Service between Brunei and Sabah MV "Shuttle Hope". Now I'm realize that to operate a vessel is not a easy work. That why it take almost all of my time until not time to continue my routine activities when I'm in Miri, Sarawak.

And for past 4 months also, I'm have been not doing any running like I'm always do before I taking this work. Maybe this was consequence I need to take. Since the ferry service operation start last year December until now, a lot have been improved. So, maybe there will been spare time for me to do my routine activities again.

No comments: