Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kuala Lumpur

Wake up at 7:15am at morning, and take morning shower and prepare to leaving my room to explore the China Town in Kuala Lumpur.


My Room (China Town Inn)

First time I do on the morning is went for breakfast in China Town. So I stop at one of this noodle store and I have Hakka noodle.


Petaling Street


Petaling Street

After the breakfast, I walk around the Petaling Street. Then I decide to went to Dataran Merdeka (Merdeka Square) from China Town. It very near, just take 5 to 10 minutes walk from my hotel to Dataran Merdeka.


Signal Board


Sultan Abdul Samad Building


Dataran Merdeka (Merdeka Square)


Sultan Abdul Samad Building


City Centre


Star LRT
After explore around the City Centre, I need to get my KLIM number at Wisma OCM. So, I take Star LRT from Dangi Wangi to Plaza Rakyat. From there I walk to wisma OCM.
My Shirt and number.
Then I decide to went to KLCC. So I take PUTRA MRT at Pasar Seni.

PUTRA MRT


KLCC Park


Petronas Twin Tower


Whale Statue at KLCC Park


Suria KLCC


Inside Suria KLCC
After that, I went to MidValley. From the KLCC, I take PUTRA MRT to KL sentral, and then I use KTM to MidValley station.

MidValley


Inside MidValley Mega Mall


Inside MidValley Mega Mall

KL Sentral
After that, I decide to went to Bukit Bintang to see Pavilion. So I went back to KL Sentral to take KL Monorail to Bukit Bintang Station.

Inside the KL Monorail


Pavilion


Inside Pavilion
End of day, I went back to my hotel and take early sleep to prepare the big event tomorrow morning.. Zzzz

No comments: